Christmas dinner menu
- Ginger spice pancakes with cooked apples, walnuts, spices, and maple syrup.
- Pumpkin hot white chocolate.
- Crostini made with Italian bread, walnuts, gorgonzola, rosemary, and honey.
- Acorn squash and pumpkin sage soup, topped with gorgonzola cheese.
- Roasted cauliflower and onions in a sage bachemel sauce. Topped with parmesan and bacon.
- Glazed spiced carrots with rosemary.
- Peppermint chocolate cookies. Has dark chocolate and white chocolate chips as well as chopped up peppermint candies. Topped with mint chocolate ganache.
- Chocolate peanut butter cookies with dark chocolate chips.
- Mexican wedding cookies made with walnuts and dusted with powdered sugar.
- Spiced eggnog ice cream.
- Also made honey mustard baked ham buttt didn’t photograph it because a) it’s night and too dark and b) want food now.
Mexican wedding cookies made with walnuts and dusted with powdered sugar. Although we always called them snowballs. Didn’t bake up as round as I would have liked because of the gluten-free flour.
For whatever reason these always remind me of my grandmother. I don’t think she ever baked them, because I literally can’t remember her doing anything other than TV dinners. Maybe they were just her favorite.
Also, I’m having an issue with picture quality. When I upload pictures to deviantart, facebook, or tumblr the color balance gets fucked up and doesn’t appear how it does on photoshop or my pictures folder. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix?